Wednesday 7 September 2011

Urban Organising

So like I previously mentioned, I went shopping with my lovely mummy the other day and bought a lot of new things - my Leather Jacket being one of them. I may (I don't remember exactly) have mentioned that I bought some boxes to keep my makeup and jewellery in and to keep organised. Seeing as a lot of my posts have been Makeup-based lately, I decided I would take photos of these gorgeous boxes.
Set of 5 - £28 Urban Outfitters

 So these are what the boxes look like - They came in a set of 5, all different in pattern, and all very sturdy for a whopping £28, but I thought it was worth the money as they're sooooo pwertty.

I used the blue one for my rings, as I have so many chunky ones and my ring holder doesn't stand up with them all attacked. The one below is used for everyday makeup. I usually have a draw in my dresser for all my makeup but it's time-consuming trying to collect the items I use daily.


You will also know, if you read my post on any new Topshop makeup, that I'm a HUGE fan of their range. Although my collection isn't quite bursting at the seams, I plan to invest more in pretty much everything the sell... I love the smart packaging as well as the products themselves as they have all lasted me a while now.
 I have 4 nail varnishes, 2 lipsticks, 1 highlighter, 1 eyeliner ♥, 1 cream blusher ♥♥ and  foundation brush.

I'm only currently using 4 boxes because the 5th one is actually pretty big and I'm still trying to work out what to use it for. Any ideas??

For £28, I do not look at these beautiful creations and think "what a waste of money", I actually find myself thinking "what an investment". 

And THIS my friends, fellow followers, is my new obsession. Every morning and evening I light this baby up - sounds like I'm talking about spliffs - which smell divine and wafts around my room while I get ready. It helps me relax and also is very pretty to look at.






I don't know how much it was because my Boyfriend bought it for me while he was in Canada, Toronto, but it is from a shop called 'Anthropologie'. SORRY GUYS!

P.S. It also has glitter mixed into the wax - which you may be able to see in this photo.



 IT'S SO PWRETTY!

1 comment: