Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

Just wanted to say... "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"

This week I've been soooo busy (it was half term and I pretty much did something everyday) so I'm sorry that I haven't written a long post lately, I've only just got back to my 'normal' regime. Off to college later and then I'll post my Weekly GROW post.
I went to Tulley's Farm on Thursday with my boyfriend, and enjoyed it so much.. It was pretty scary and all the 'haunts' were definitely worth the £30 I spent on a ticket. It's basically a farm out in the country side somewhere in Sussex and every year they open it at night to the public and have 5 - 6 different attractions. This year they were; Haunted Hayride, Field of Screams, Mirrors Maze 3, Creepy Cottage, The Haunted Cellar? and the NEW attraction, Hell-ements. All-in-all it was a great night, and I definitely got my kicks when Az absolutely wet himself on the first ride (not literally).

Then for you girls that follow me on Twitter or read my last post, will know that I got a job at Debenhams in the Fragrance Section, so I had my induction training yesterday - which was so tedious. We watched a 2 and a half hour DVD on Health and Safety haaha... I tried to fall asleep, but couldn't because the volume was on full. GAH.
I hope you all have a fab week. I'll be Tweeting more frequently now and writing more posts...

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment